Volunteer With Us
change starts with you
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give”. Winston Churchill – Prime Minister of the United Kingdom 1940 – 1945 during World War II.
- Meet new people and build community
- Gain knowledge and understanding of other ways of life
- Gain a sense of purpose and become happier
- Boost your self-esteem
- Advance your career by improving job prospects
- Accrue the health benefits of volunteering
- Increase your brain functioning
Why Volunteer with MCASS?
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work together with a great team in a collaborative environment
- Interact with children, youth, and families in our diverse communities
- Get involved with interesting programs, services, and initiatives
- Leverage and build your knowledge, skills, and talents
- Expand your horizons learning more about the Muslim communities
- Meet new people and collaborate with a variety of partners
- Pursue your passions
- Make a real impact
We’re always looking out for volunteers to fill specific roles. PLEASE CONSIDER JOINING THE MCASS FAMILY!
Please complete and submit the form below. You can identify a specific role (or roles) or express a general interest in volunteering. We’ll contact you to arrange an informal interview so you can learn more about us and we can learn more about you.
We respond to all submissions and are grateful for your interest in volunteering with us to serve our children, youth, and families. THANK YOU!